So far, I haven't seen the need to change anything major about this class. It's fun and interactive and it gives us the chance to get in touch with current news. The research and linking though, I think, shouldn't just be restricted to other blogs. And another about research and linking, no more political blogs, please? That killed me. And I would be fun to be able to blog about "whatever" every now and then. Not as a weekly assignment, but just thrown in every so often because one: it's fun and two: it would help the students get to know one another a little better. But other than that, I think the class if fine the way it is.
Like I said before, I don't think there is a need for any major changes at all.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Changes to Blog about.
Posted by Ego Brain at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I would agree with you about all the political blogs. I am not a big fan of politics, and I cannot stand writing about the silly races when we all know that politics is a big game. The candidates must appease the general public in order to get elected into office to get anything productive done. Along the way, so much money is gone to waste and so much of the work is counterproductive. I also agree that we should have the free post to talk about whatever we want, because I know teens love to rant, and aside from that, you are right; we will get to know each other a lot better.
Post a Comment