http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22827499/
That's a little gross. If I ever had to make sure my doctor washed their hands, I think I'd chuck a spaz. That's just...I can't even describe. But at the same time, this fact doesn't surprise me much. I've known people, though, who had serious hygeine problems. She didn't bathe. At all. The most she would do when it came to bathing, I was told, is that she would simply wet her hair to make trick her mom into thinking she had taken a bath. And what worse is that I was too nice to tell that she smelled. I was afraid I would hurt her feelings because she was a very emotionally unstable person to begin with.
I believe hygeine is important, yes, but I'm not some sort of germophobe or anything. But when it comes to hygiene in the work place or at school, I think that washing your hands in the restroom, especially when you work in a profession that requires you to be clean at all times, is very important. Now, I'm not so worried about people waching their hands at school (but I should). But in a hospital?! That's unsettling.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Hygeine, plz?
Posted by Ego Brain at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment