Alright here are a couple of things that piss me off.
Cheapskates.
And whiny drama sluts. And there are a couple of particular monkey-sucking-turd-lickers I'd like to bring to everyone's attention. Focusing mainly on the "attention seeking", though.
First one: Gemma Wilson, a.k.a. Snapesnogger. Now, you're probably wondering, 'Who the hell is that?' Well, I'll tell you. She is a hot-shot artist on a mainstream website called DeviantArt. DeviantArt is a website for artists, both potential and professional, to post their artwork so that it can be critiqued/admired/whatever and she's (somehow) one of the top dogs. Here's her homepage: http://snapesnogger.deviantart.com/
Now, back to Gemma.
The only reason, I repeat, THE ONLY friggin' reason she got to be so popular was because of her B.S. doodles of the Harry Pothead character, Severus Snape (hence her username 'Snapesnogger'). And what worse: she isn't that good! With her popularity came hordes of ass-licking-weeabu-fangirls who band together and ban any user that had the gall to comment negatively about her work.
All because she can't handle criticizism.
Now, you're probably thinking, 'You're just jealous.'
I am not.
And to be blunt, I don't give a damn. What bothers me is the fact that she has her head up her fat---well, anyway.
Here's one example of this. I am, too, a member of this website and I had been following her little online escapades (which are good for a couple of giggles) for some time. She would rant and rant in her public journal about how hard it is being her and how mean people to her, (which to tell the truth, there are some people that do need to back off because they are incredibly rude). So, one day, when she finally posted a journal entitled 'What do you REALLY think about my art?', I jumped on the opportunity to critique, not to harass her but to give her a few pointers that might help her. I pointed out a few areas she might want to look into to improve in and reassured her that, with her talent, she could easily excel and improve. Nothing rude or negative. And after a few days, I finally got a reply to my comment.
And I was appalled. She had chewed me out, called me an "insensitive bitch" and on top of that, she blocked my user!
...
WHAT!?
I was furious. She asks for peoples' opinions and critiques, and, instead of going, "Okay, thanks! :)" for their help, she stabs them in the face with rude replies? What kind idiot does that? Then, about two and a half months later, I am told by a friend that she finally up and left DA, emptying her gallery and everything. Why? "Because I can't handle this pressure anymore! You all are rude and stinky!" She's such a cry-baby. But, now she's back. Almost three months later and she's selling her pencil doodles at $60 a piece...and people are actually buying them?! She sells them saying that, because she's been having a hard time making money on her art, she's had to raise the prices per commision...to $60?! For a box-eyed hermaphrodite worm-baby?!
Oh, yes. I forgot to mention her OCs, or original characters, which she has been taking heat for as well. This is the best part. She has these naga-snake-worm-thing characters that she posts about their stories on DA. Her two main characters are Asp, a naga prince, and his lover, Mercury, a hermaphrodite naga that is capable of bearing children. She said one time, and I quote, "Well, Mer, is actually 40% female and 60% male, but he/she/it can still have babies." That doesn't even make sense...but then again a lot of what she posts doesn't make sense.
Now, don't crap on me for posting this saying that maybe I was insensitive or whatever. But, maybe I'm overlooking this. Maybe she's emotionally unstable or something. Whatever the case, she still gets on my nerves. And no, I'm not "hating on her" because she blocked my user, I didn't like her much before she did that. But I liked her even less after that little fit she threw in her reply to my advice.
Another thing that gets on my nerves are people who purposely stereotype their own "social label". Take this girl for example. Her name is Tara Gilesbie...or Glesbie, she can't even spell her own last name. Her link: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/999831/XXXbloodyrists666XXX
She thinks she's gothic, or as she would say 'gottik'. And if you look up 'worst fanfiction ever' her name will be #1 under a story called 'My Immortal'. She wrote a story based off of the Harry Pothead series. No, not the books. The movies. She butchers every aspect of Harry Pothead, as if fanfictions don't do that anyway, and she labels herself for such an atrocity as being 'goff'.
First off, learn to write legibly and second, you are not goth. You are, as you have called so many sensible people, a poser. Though, I may not be a goth (but I am labelled as such by others) I can tell you right now, that you are getting your social labels mixed up. Emos and goths are not the same. (Emos cut themselves while goths cut other people. Just kidding.)
Goths are, for the most part, intelligent and literate. (I'm not saying that aren't stupid goths out there, though) Which you have proven that you aren't. Another thing is, though goth may be a fashion statement, it is also an attitude which you lack completely. Thus making you: a poser. Goths don't have to dress in all black or prove to others that they are gothic. People usually register that themselves through a person's actions, behavior, and all that other psychological mumbo-jumbo. And I have registered you as: a poser. I'll say it again, a poser. You give real goths a bad name. "...one of my frenz has 3 earrinz..." my ass. That has nothing to do with being a goth. I have four 'earrinz', what does that make me? So what, my wardrobe may be relatively dark, does that make me gothic? I listen to Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Linkin Park, and Marilyn Manson. Am I goth, yet? Possibly, it seems, according to Tara.
And if you have to post a petition so people "believe dat I'm gothik", you've got to be kidding me. Gothic? I think not. Here's her "proof" that she's 'gothik': http://www.petitiononline.com/tararox/petition.html
Your stories make you seem dumber than you probably are. But if you want to write a story and get religion involved in it, get your facts straight! God forbid me saying this, but you give Satanists a bad name as well! If you need to look up the facts on your own friggin' religion here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanism. Despite how ignorant and unintelligent she may seem, she has still been able to maintain a fanbase. How? I will never know! http://community.livejournal.com/tara_fanclub According to her fanclub, as I interpertted, her story was so bad and in need of referencing from the actual books, that it actually increased the sales of the first five Harry Pothead books. Uh, what?
In short, don't talk to me about whiny-attention-seeking-butt-munches who pass their crap off as artwork, goffft pozrz (or however the hell she spells it) who think they can write a brilliant and shining story without reading the actual story itself, and Harry Pothead and its fandoms. That may seem like only a few things but, trust me, the list goes on and on. And though I don't speak up much, I've got a lot to say.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Whiny Butt Munches.
Posted by Ego Brain at 4:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment